The Patrickisims

#1 Never expect things to be easy.

#2 Leaving Katelynn or Abigail alone invites disaster.

#3 Never give up, never surrender.

#4 Even though life is what you make of it,there is only so much you can do with finite resources.

#5 You are only as sick as you let yourself believe.

#6 Just because you can do something, does not mean you should agree to do it. (Jed's new work motto) :-)

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Not one of Dad's better ideas


I am not sure how many of you out there in digi land are like me and hate seeing cute little kids cry. Well I absolutely hate it, which Abbie has probably figured out.

There I was eating a thin mint, my version of crack, and Abbie starts to cry. Its obvious after a few moments that she is crying because she wants my cookie. Silly me actually goes into the pantry and gets one just for her. Suffice it to say, Abbie fingers melt chocolate quickly.

No comments: