The Patrickisims

#1 Never expect things to be easy.

#2 Leaving Katelynn or Abigail alone invites disaster.

#3 Never give up, never surrender.

#4 Even though life is what you make of it,there is only so much you can do with finite resources.

#5 You are only as sick as you let yourself believe.

#6 Just because you can do something, does not mean you should agree to do it. (Jed's new work motto) :-)

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

SORRY

Okay, so I have totally sucked at updating our blog, but I do have a few excuses. We moved, very quickly, over the 24th of July. (Thank you , thank you, thank you to those of you who helped especially family who were sore for a month and Dan Jensen, who is my new best friend, because he boxed up my whole kitchen!) Then once we were in our new home we didn't get working internet for almost a month. Yes it has been weeks since then, but I'm a busy mom and only can update during naps. So please forgive me for the lack of info. I will try to catch everyone up. First of all I am now on Facebook. After my 10 year class reunion, yikes, where everyone was asking why I wasn't on I decided to just jump in. I will update the rest of the past two months with some fun pictures of my cute girls. Thanks for the patience.

No comments: