The Patrickisims

#1 Never expect things to be easy.

#2 Leaving Katelynn or Abigail alone invites disaster.

#3 Never give up, never surrender.

#4 Even though life is what you make of it,there is only so much you can do with finite resources.

#5 You are only as sick as you let yourself believe.

#6 Just because you can do something, does not mean you should agree to do it. (Jed's new work motto) :-)

Monday, January 19, 2009

Bubble Bubble Water Trouble


Today I learned a very important lesson for the future health of my carpet pad. I was filling the humidifier in my daughters room, and placed it on the bottom of the unit when all of the sudden it began to bubble over and over again. I stood there very perplex by the new noise my humidifier was making.

It took my dear wife, Carrie, telling me that the seal was not on the cap so the humidifier was leaking out the back for me to realize that there was a problem with the unit. This proved two things.
1. Carrie is so much smarter than me.
2. I get very perplexed by bubbling sounds.

No comments: