The Patrickisims

#1 Never expect things to be easy.

#2 Leaving Katelynn or Abigail alone invites disaster.

#3 Never give up, never surrender.

#4 Even though life is what you make of it,there is only so much you can do with finite resources.

#5 You are only as sick as you let yourself believe.

#6 Just because you can do something, does not mean you should agree to do it. (Jed's new work motto) :-)

Monday, December 15, 2008

Making and feasting on Cookies

We made cookies at my parents house, with lovely Christmas shapes. After frosting them, we handed one to Katelynn. She proceeded to lick the frosting off the cookie without eating the cookie.

3 comments:

banielson said...

Merry Christmas. It was good to get your christmas letter. I am also happy to see that you are blogging. Your family is beautiful. Congratulations on baby girl #2.

Annie Nielson

Erica said...

Carrie, your blog is adoreable! and last night when we were talking blogs, I rememberd I need to find yours and bookmark it, so now I will remember to check your blog, and leave you some comments!

Nicole said...

How are you guys?! I feel like I haven't seen or heard from you in forever. Congrats on little Abigail Mae!