The Patrickisims

#1 Never expect things to be easy.

#2 Leaving Katelynn or Abigail alone invites disaster.

#3 Never give up, never surrender.

#4 Even though life is what you make of it,there is only so much you can do with finite resources.

#5 You are only as sick as you let yourself believe.

#6 Just because you can do something, does not mean you should agree to do it. (Jed's new work motto) :-)

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Finally, Another Graduate in the House

I did it, despite a ton of problems, setbacks, and other issues preventing me from finishing I have finally finished with school. I had thought about this moment for so long, what I would feel, what I would do, how I would act. My first thought...Gee I should go back and get my masters degree. I must be an insane man, should I not be happy for a moment.

Thanks to Carrie, who basically sacrificed her world with me in order to let me get finished, and I would like to thank my parents for the time they let us hang out with them so Carrie and Kate would not be alone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You deserve this very much, and are very lucky to have a family who will support your journey to get here.I am really proud to have a friend as great as you.

Thanks for adopting me bro!